Thursday, December 6, 2007

Three Guys And A Girl

Mr No. 1
Young guys who follow the religion in the proper way are very rare these days. Specially guys who are in the industry. But I found this guy who still managed to do so, which made me think Wooow...

He is one of the nice persons I have met. Very calm and silent. Never have seen him loosing his temper. Always moves with the crowd and help them when they are needed. Anyone could hear what he is going to say before he says it by reading his eyes.

Nice to see his face early morning…

Mr No. 2
Well this guy is also pretty young…Very creative and very enjoyable. Best person to get advise for design work. Always has a smile on his face. Ready to help anyone at anytime when they are needed. He gave me the first lesson on designing a web page, and still I do learn a lot from him…

He is the simplest man I have seen on earth…

Mr No. 3
Our big brother and our guardian angel at work…Never let us down at work...Very intelligent and has an overall knowledge about the industry. If you have any doubts or problems you can simply talk to him and sort them out. Very brave in taking quick decisions.

Rarely opens his mouth to say something…

And finally the Girl…
She reminds me of the song “Strength of a women”. Yes...My sister from another mother. Very annoying, looses her temper very easily, lovable, likes to bug me all the time, has a vast IT knowledge, lazy to cook, her future plan is not planned yet!!

That’s why I call her my sister…

N-ko-ra returns
Nishan Shanaka Korala Gamage
writes to
Spontaneous Combustion
from Sri lanka